- Instructional Small-Group Training Sessions
- Team Building Activity
- Goal Setting Activity
- Sand Volleyball Session (weather permitting)
- 2 Dinners/2 Lunches/2 Breakfasts
- Tournament Pizza Party
- Overnight Lodging in a secure, supervised dorm
- Camp T-Shirt
- Tournament Awards & Prizes
overnight position skills camp
July 16-18, 2018
Overnight Position Skills Camp will focus on developing and refining position-specific skills through repetitions and learning strategies that will increase volleyball IQ. Additionally, players will develop secondary skills and play competitive games in a positive, game-like environment. Players will be divided into groups for positional training and 6v6 play based on skill and experience level first, then age. Overnight Position Skills Camp is recommended for players grades 6-12 with at least one year of school or club volleyball experience. It is our guarantee that players will learn, compete, and have a ton of fun!
Click for a Sample Daily Schedule!