- Instructional Small-Group Training Sessions
- Sand Session (weather permitting)
- Berry Volleyball Program Overview with Staff
- Q&A with Berry Captains
- Campus Tour
- Academic Session
- Team Building/Goal Setting Session
- 2 Dinners/2 Lunches/2 Breakfasts (in Dining Hall)
- Tournament Pizza Party
- Overnight Lodging in a secure Residence Hall
- Camp T-Shirt
- Tournament Awards & Prizes
overnight elite college prep camp
July 16-18, 2018
Our Elite College Prep Camp is meant to be a high level teaching and training camp for high school girls planning to play volleyball at the collegiate level. Campers are encouraged to be at an advanced varsity-level with 4+ years of USAV/JVA club volleyball experience. The camp will introduce players to the technical and tactical training used by the Berry College women’s volleyball program. With sessions run by the Berry College coaching staff, campers will get the truest taste of what it is like to play for the Vikings and learn more about the goals and philosophy of Berry College Volleyball. The Vikings were 30-7 in 2017, SAA Conference Champions and made the NCAA Sweet 16.
*Elite College Prep camp is limited to 40 campers and will divided into smaller groups based on position and skill level.
Click for Sample Daily Schedule!